Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday!

In true MckMama form, it's "Not Me Monday!" ...a half-hour past Monday's end. Haha. Oh well!

Today, I most certainly did not wake up, reset my alarm for fifteen minutes later and climb back into bed effectively making it impossible for me to make it to the chapel on time for my morning reflection. Nope, not me!

I definitely didn't absolutely freeze on the way to class because I thought my sweater was cuter than my marshmallow-bulky winter coat. Nope, not me!

I can guarantee I didn't down half of a family-sized jar of Motts Apple Sauce even after eating chicken nuggets and macaroni from DXpress. Nope, not me!

I didn't stay up past midnight after promising myself I'd be in bed by twelve. Nope, not me!

I most certainly did not take a three and a half hour nap this afternoon despite all of the hours of homework I had ahead of me. Nope, not me!

I most certainly did not have all fulfilling and perfectly amazing phone and video chat conversations with Dennis today. Nope, not me!

And I definitely didn't catch up with my very best friend while I was supposed to be doing homework. Nope! Not me!

Haha. I hope everyone's Monday was marvelous. ;D

I love you all! God bless you. <3

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! Applesauce is a FRUIT! That doesn't count! ;o)

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading!

kay said...

I went for years without a winter coat before I finally broke down and got one!